The ability to obtain the money you need without the hassle of filling out huge amounts of paperwork or running a credit check can be provided by car title pawns. A car title pawn is a secured pawn that relies on collateral to secure the pawn. In this instance, it is your vehicle title.
Panhandle Title offers a title pawn to people who live in and around the Florida Panhandle. We use your vehicle title and your ability to repay the pawn to determine what amount you may be eligible for. The purpose of the car title pawn is defeated if you don’t have the title to your vehicle. It is the first qualification. Therefore, we require proof that your vehicle is yours. You cannot use the collateral without the vehicle’s title. The process of having your name put on your car title is very easy!
Where can I get a title signed for me?
Here are some reasons why you might need to transfer the vehicle’s title in your name:
- When you inherit a car.
- Purchase a vehicle from another person.
- Receive a vehicle as a gift.
Follow these steps to get your title to begin the transfer of your Car Title:
- The previous owner must sign over the title to you.
- To request a car title or registration under your name, you will need to visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- The exact requirements you’ll need will vary depending on the state where you live.
However, you can usually expect to have the following:
- Government-issued Photo ID
- Signed Title for Car
- Transfer fees and money
- Completed Transfer of Ownership Form
But what if the title is already in my name but I lost the title. Can I get it replaced and how much does it cost?
How to replace a Car Title and how much it cost?
Yes, it is possible to get a replacement title through your local DMV. The cost of replacing your vehicle’s title is expensive. This fee may vary by state and can be as low as $4 or as high as $95. Some states may add additional fees to this. Your local DMV can tell you how much it will cost to replace your car title.
After you have completed the application and paid the fee you will receive your new title documents. Some states may allow you to print your title in person at their office. Numerous states offer expedited shipping or service so that you can quickly get your title. Once you have your title, it is possible to apply for title Pawns in and around the Panhandle.
Is it possible to get a Title Pawn if the title has not been signed over to you?
Panhandle Title requires a free and clear title in your name to approve you for a title pawn. You can’t get a title pawn without a vehicle title being in your name.
A car title pawn is an easy and fast way to get the fund needed. Unexpected expenses and emergencies can be covered by using your car’s title, which you may not have considered. While it might seem like a ridiculous piece of paper, that is one of the necessary factors your lender will use to determine your pawn amount. The title of your vehicle, as well as your ability to repay the pawn, will be used by the lender to determine your eligibility for a title pawn.
If I need to update a title that has been lost
Once you have realized that you have lost your car title, you need to apply for a new one. Every state has its procedure for replacing a car title, but it is possible to request one online, by mail, or in person at the DMV.
To inquire about a lost or damaged title, you will need to bring the following items with you:
- Government-issued Photo ID
- Car registration
- Completed Replacement Form for Car Title
- Money for the Replacement Fee
There are many reasons that a car owner may want to update their title. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get a title pawn if your title isn’t in your name. If you and another party’s name is on the title and joined by “and” or has no separation it will require both to be present to sign the agreement. If separated by “or” then both parties that are listed on the title can do a title pawn without the other party present.
The Reasons I Should Get a Title Pawn
You may have a few options when you need emergency money. You may be able to get funds quickly, and incredible perks by pawning your car title. Consider these benefits when you use a title pawn.
A title pawn can be requested if you have a car title in your name. You could receive emergency money in a matter of minutes. After approval, most borrowers can receive their money the same day or in as little as one business day.
The title pawn procedure was created to be easy and convenient. You can start the process from your own home by applying for a title Pawn online. Once you have qualified then you will stop by our office to complete the process. If you live outside the service area and are unable to drive to a local office, you can complete the process all online.
Steps to begin the process of getting a Title Pawn, if the Title has been Signed Over to Me?
Once you have completed the name change and receive your title in the mail or notification that it has been updated in the system it will be easy to apply for a pawn car title.
You can see some of the most common uses for title pawns here:
- Repay a friend who helped you financially.
- Rent payments.
- Paying taxes.
- Funeral expenses.
- Medical emergencies.
- And many other unimaginable situations.
In general, you will be expected to provide the following:
- Car Title: You must have the car title in your name.
- Proof that you have income: You may provide current bank statements or paycheck stubs as well as invoices. Panhandle Title will still allow you to apply even if your income is not verified. However, it could affect the amount that you are eligible for.
- Proof of Residence: You may provide a current statement from your credit cards, current phone bill, or current utility bill.
- Photo Identification: You may provide a valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Inspection on Your Vehicle: You may have applied online, if out of service area you can provide photos of your vehicle, or if in service area bring your vehicle to us so that we can do a quick inspection. This will allow us to determine the pawn value of your vehicle. This may be lower or higher than what you were originally advised, depending on the condition of your vehicle.
Signing the Title Pawn Agreement
After your paperwork is verified and a title pawn representative has reviewed it, you can expect to receive and sign a title pawn agreement. The repayment details will be discussed with you, and you are encouraged to ask as many questions as possible about the coordination of your title pawn.
Once all details are finalized, you can sign your title pawn agreement. You will then be provided the funds you agreed to borrow. Getting a title pawn at Panhandle Title is a quick and easy way to have the funds you need to cover unexpected expenses when your options are limited.